DRIVING YOUR SUCCESS
Made for any size brewer, anywhere in the world.
Ready to show your supply chain who’s boss?Ready to Get Started
WE CUSTOM-TAILOR FREIGHT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
For many brewers, the high costs of technology and expertise needed to manage an effective beer freight management system is a barrier to success.
Logitrax was designed to provide a cost-effective alternative around this barrier by providing you with state-of-the-art transportation technology with more than 30 years of industry experience needed to fully optimize your beer supply chain – and without the costly overhead.
"Just wanted to take a moment to say that it’s a pleasure working with the team in Savannah. Proactive management and quick responses there make our job of importing and distributing our product a lot easier."
"You call them with your problem – it becomes their problem, and like 24-to-48 hours later, it’s fixed."
— The Gambrinus Company
LOGITRAX KEY FEATURES
- Cost-effective alternative for managing your freight and shipping your kegs
- Flexible, scalable, and customizable solutions
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Supply Chain Management Services (SCM)
- Automates manual freight processes
- Freight audit and bill payment
- Allows customers to join our multi-modal global supply chain network
- SmartWay™ certified and committedto sustainability
- Works with KegID asset-tracking solution
- Works with Kegspediter keg management
Years in the Industry30+
Kegs Returned Daily35,000+
Ready to Get Started
Tapping the Supply Chain to Support Draft Beer Growth
Our new whitepaper takes a close look at how savvy brewers are retaining command of supply chain decisions that optimize their keg/asset management practices. Learn […]
Leveraging Long-Term Strategic Partnerships
Enrolling in SLG’s LogiTrax® program helped Sierra Nevada save on labor costs, transportation expenses and fuel charges. Learn more about this solution and more in our […]
The Role of Supply Chain in Expanding Brewery Distribution Networks
Our new whitepaper takes a close look at how brewers can achieve a competitive advantage by optimizing their supply chain. The most common challenges to […]