DRIVING YOUR SUCCESS
Made for any size brewer, anywhere in the world.
Ready to show your supply chain who’s boss?Ready to Get Started
WE CUSTOM-TAILOR FREIGHT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
For many brewers, the high costs of the technology and expertise that it takes to manage an effective beer freight management system is a barrier to success.
Logitrax was designed to provide a cost-effective alternative around this barrier by providing you with state-of-the-art transportation technology with 30+ years of industry experience – without the costly overhead.
"Just wanted to take a moment to say that it’s a pleasure working with the SLG team in Savannah. Proactive management and quick responses there make our job of importing and distributing our product a lot easier."
"You call them with your problem – it becomes their problem, and like 24-to-48 hours later, it’s fixed."
— The Gambrinus Company
LOGITRAX KEY FEATURES
- Cost effective alternative for managing your freight
- Flexible, scalable, & customizable solutions
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Supply Chain Management Services (SCM)
- Automate your manual freight processes
- Freight audit & bill payment
- Join our multi-modal global supply chain network
- SmartWay™ certified & commited to sustainability
- Works with KegID asset-tracking solution
- Works with Kegspediter keg management
Years in the Industry30+
Kegs Returned Daily35,000+
Ready to Get Started
Tapping the Supply Chain to Support Draft Beer Growth
Our new whitepaper takes a close look at how savvy brewers are retaining command of supply chain decisions that optimize their keg/asset management practices. Learn […]
Leveraging Long-Term Strategic Partnerships
Enrolling in SLG’s LogiTrax® program helped Sierra Nevada save on labor costs, transportation expenses and fuel charges. Learn more about this solution and more in our […]
The Role of Supply Chain in Expanding Brewery Distribution Networks
Our new whitepaper takes a close look at how brewers can achieve a competitive advantage by optimizing their supply chain. The most common challenges to […]