Heavy Keg Management
LET US DO THE
Scalable solutions to meet your needs.
Leverage the power of the Hillebrand Network withReady to Get Started
- We manage all keg collections from distributors through our normal Kegspediter network
- Heavy kegs are drained and returned
- Tax and Duty Support (TTB and CBP)
- Affidavit of destruction
- Safe, legal and environmentally sustainable liquid destruction
- 1,400+ distributors
- Daily collections
- Nationwide footprint of certified draining and disposal facilities, warehouses, and carriers
- Scalable solution to meet your needs
"When disposing of unsaleable beer, brewers need to do so responsibly"
— Brewer's Association (BA)
"It’s going to be a backbreaking chore to extract all those kegs from all those independent bars and taverns"
— Lester Jones, chief economist, National Beer Wholesalers Association
Ready to Get Started
How To Manage Beverage Disposal – During a Crisis
Because of COVID-19, brewers and distributors are currently facing a unique set of financial and operational challenges. Among these is the timely disposal of unsaleable […]
Ask The Keg Pros: How Can My Brewery Maximize Our Beer Tax Credits?
As the end of the year draws near, so does the deadline for breweries to file tax claims. There are two opportunities where brewers can […]
KegID Rescues Lost Kegs Across the World
Hillebrand’s KegID tracking system has many benefits. KegID is cost-effective, convenient, and takes a lot (if not all) of the worry and stress away from […]
Beyond the Obvious: The Next Level of Keg Tracking and Management
As a professional brewer, you already know the importance of keg tracking. The obvious benefits – reduced keg loss, optimized keg return cycles to distributor […]